Hello there buddies and welcome to /p/
, the board dedicated to all things related to the visual time machine.
I want to mention i'm going to try my best to be as off-hands as i can be regarding discussion to exert the max comfiness possible, but we are still bound to follow our hosts' rules plus some comments of mine:
Follow the global rules, which are based on the Romani 2012 Criminal Code. They can be found at our Home page but in short they state that we should:
Avoid posting or requesting information that might harm something or someone, these include social security and/or financial card numbers, registration plates, an asshole's physical direction, comprehensive government structures' layouts, etc.
Avoid posting sexually suggestive images of individuals from the genus Homo
that were under 18 years old, or might appear
under said age without ID confirmation, when the images were taken.
In this segment images
of "juveniles simulating sexual behavior in a credible manner" are also included, meaning realistic 3D renders are prohibited. Such are the drac laws.
- Because of what constitutes "suggestive" is a subjective matter, the "Bas" Dost test can be performed by a judge (in this case the BO or A.C's administration).
- It contains 6 questions or factors
that constitute if the poster is guilty or not, the number of positives to give such judgement is where the controversy begins but to keep it simply i'm going to state that:
If it is suspicious that's a spoiler, if it turns me or a G-Vol on that's a delete, if it is highly arousing to any man then that's a ban
- The difference between Grigori Galitsin and Garry Gross is the legal team, you might back that up under U.S. law but this site is based on gypsy land, so we reiterate an urgent appeal to avoid these images.
Spoiler gore or NSFW content because Canadians and Australians might bug and harass our host's administration if otherwise. We are currently classified as NSFW but the eternal leaf still doesn't care.
Do not spam gore/porn/nude oeuvre made to incit a normal sexual reaction due to the aforementioned reason.
- I will consider "spam" the action of posting more than 5 times something tertiary to the topic at hand or from the reply chain.
- If the topic IS nudes or something very related (the oeuvre of a specific photographer specialized in that, for example) then this rule does not apply, but Rule 2 still does.
Do not post invite links to Discord groups. Just Don't.
Meta content should be posted here >>2
to make things faster and cleaner for all of us.
Message too long. Click
to view full text.
Edited last time by Lensman on 10/28/2020 (Wed) 07:36:31.